All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
- Membership Services – All memberships include a one hour massage
Additional Membership Massage – Members may purchase an unlimited number of additional services for their personal use at discounted rate.
Rollover Privileges – Members may rollover any unused services to the following month. Upon termination of your month to month membership, accumulated member service packages expire and are non-refundable 90 days after you cancel your membership, accumulated member services expire 90 days after the last day of a Prepaid Term Membership.
- Add-On Services Discount- A 50% discount is given to all members on any Add-On Services such as Sugar Scrubs.
- Gift Card Purchases and Guest Privileges- Members may purchase an unlimited number of gift cards as well as bring in an unlimited number of guests at member rates. The only restriction is a limit of 2 member priced services in any combination of gift cards or guest visits for each individual guest in a 6 month period.
- Membership Freeze Option – A membership may be frozen for a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months.
Memberships can only be frozen two times in a 12 month period for a maximum of 3 months at a time. A membership must be unfrozen a minimum of 30 days before it can be frozen again. A “freeze fee” may apply.
Members can redeem accumulated services during a freeze but cannot utilize any additional membership benefits (i.e. bringing guests, gift card purchases, retail discounts).
A minimum of one EFT payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be frozen
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Bodywork Bliss & Wellness must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Guests must follow all rules and regulations. Bodywork Bliss & Wellness reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason.
- Bodywork Bliss & Wellness reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
- Twenty four hour advance notice is required on any appointment cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a fee equivalent to 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
- Bodywork Bliss & Wellness is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Age requirements for receiving massage services are as follows:
No person will be denied admission based upon race, religion or appearance. No children under the age of 18 will be able to receive any service without the express written consent of their parent or guardian. For children 15 and under a parent or guardian MUST remain in the treatment room and for all minor children the parent must remain on premises during services.
- Membership is Month-to-Month, please give a notice of 30 days prior to your next draft date in order to cancel your membership.